Trading Standards

If you have any compaint about your beer, such as poor quality or short measure, your first contact should of course be with the management of the pub concerned. If you need to pursue the complaint further, contact Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 0345 404 0506 during office hours. They will guide you to the next appropriate step.